Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana



Made it, ate it, yum. This is Skinny Taste's recipe and it came out SO delicious. I served it over pasta with a little tomato sauce and homemade bread with olive oil and parmesan cheese and a glass of wine, ya know, to round it out.

I didn't have any ricotta cheese and only made two so I changed up the recipe a little bit. Always keep frozen spinach on hand because you never know when you'll want to jazz up some chicken! Also, the original recipe didn't do this, but I used chicken breasts and flattened then out a little bit by putting them in between two press and seal sheets and whacking it with a rolling pin. It was easier to roll up with the filling by flattening it out a little.

I guess you could have had the chicken rollatinis alone or with a salad but I had cooked a bunch of angel hair pasta for the week so it was already there for me. So try it and pair it with what you like!

1 comment: