Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chicken Piccata Pasta



Yummy. I breaded and baked chicken breasts similarly to the way I did for the Chicken Parmesan, and made a picatta pasta to go along with it since I had capers. I served it along with an arugula salad and bread and it was a perfect dinner.

For the pasta, I just melted a little butter in a sauce pan, added some thinly sliced red onions, capers, and lemon juice, then threw some left over cooked pasta into the pan to heat through.

Since I didn't have left overs, it would be silly to type up the ingredients and directions since it's so simple to cook for one serving. Just put however much you need and cook it till its done. Those are pretty much my universal cooking directions which drive people crazy. But it's so easy! Enjoy :)

1 comment: